Highland Check Rug Light Grey
- Made from 100% recycled plastic bottles
- Stain resistant
- Mould, mildew and moth resistant
- Great for indoor and outdoor use
- Recyclable at the end of life
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Respect for nature is never too much to ask and by choosing a rug made from recycled plastic bottles you are doing yourself and the environment a favour. Beautiful Highland Check design with knotted fringe adds a homely country feel to your room. The classic blues and greys of this flat weave design will look great anywhere in to your home, best of all its easy care and made from recycled plastic!
Planet friendly - yet so practical.
- Manufactured from 100% recycled plastic bottles
- Stain resistant - spills and marks wash out easily
- Mould, mildew and moth resistant
- Resistant to dust mites so ideal for allergy sufferers - how fabulous!
- Ideal for indoor or outdoor use (do not leave outside in bad weather though)
- UV stable which means the lovely colour you chose will last
- Making things better for wildlife - designed to fit your life
- 100% recyclable at the end of life - so they will never end up polluting the environment
These products have an open weave, which may be prone to snagging like any other woven product when used in high traffic areas (or if your pets have long claws).
PILE CONTENT: 100% RECYCLED PET
CONSTRUCTION: Hand Woven
Please note, this rugs colours may vary slightly from the photograph.
Delivery & returns
*Free delivery over £75 offer is on orders equal to or greater than £75 after any discounts have been applied and before the postage cost is applied. This offer is unavailable for non-mainland UK addresses, including our lovely customers across the waters in Northern Ireland, some areas of the Highlands and Islands; instead a postage discount of £4.95 will be applied.Find Out More
We are sure you will love your new Hug at Home product but if for any reason you feel you need to send it back please do it within 28 days and we will be happy to exchange or refund the money. Please note that anything bought in the seconds sale has a 14 day return period.Find Out More
We have created a handy little guide to help you understand how big our rugs are in relation to different furniture in a room. Obviously your particular furniture may vary from the diagrams shown here but hopefully this will give a basic guide to size and proportion.
If you require any help or information about sizes please contact us on 01484 864304.
Lovely list of benefits
Why Origin Rugs are Fabulous
Our beatiful rug ranges are a collaborative effort of many people, a highly talented team of dedicated professionals spread over our own manufacturing plants in the UK and India. From the designers, spinners and weavers to the people who deliver and lay the finished rug, the result of all this is a hand made rug of the highest quality. Origin Rugs offer a contemporary range of patterns and designs in a variety of sizes and colours to make a statement in your home. Created using the finest yarns available, together with our sustainable approach to manufacturing, the Origin Rugs ranges have a timeless quality that will make your home feel special. Each time you choose one, you’ll be walking in the footsteps of three generations of craftsman rug makers and you’ll feel the luxurious texture and warmth with every step.
Caring for your easy care rug
Our range of easy care rugs are highly stain-resistant, long lasting and will not grow mildew or fade when exposed to bright window light. Some of this range is suitable for outdoor spaces and they are all ideal for indoor areas with high-moisture content or where frequent spills occur. Our easy care rugs are ideal for high traffic areas, hallways, kid's bedrooms, playrooms, basements, conservatories and garden rooms.
It is completely normal for your new rug to shed fluff at first, this is caused by excess fibres that attach during the spinning process. Once the rug has been vacuumed a few times this will lessen and eventually stop. Regular vacuuming will help to keep your rug looking new for longer and prevent dirt that is on the surface of the rug getting embedded and making it much harder to clean. We would recommend the use of a suction vacuum cleaner to ensure that the pile of the rug isn’t damaged.
SPILLS & STAINS:
Any spills should be dealt with as soon as they happen to prevent permanent stains on your easy care rug. Follow the below steps for the best way to treat the spill:
- Spot clean immediately after a spill or if the rug gets marked
- Blot with a wet cloth to dilute the stain
- Follow with a liquid soap on a wet cloth
- Scrub until the stain lifts
- Rinse until all the soap has gone
Hang to dry
Rugs without a rubber backing need a rug grip to stop them from slipping and creeping! We recommend buying our anti-slip underlay which can be cut to the size and shape of your rug.
- Safety - No matter where the rug is placed (on carpet or hard flooring), a pad keeps the rug in place to prevent slips and pulls
- Longevity - Believe it or not, a rug grip extends the life of your rug by preventing the fibres from being crushed. The pad acts as a buffer between the hard surface below and the rug above
- Protection - Very important! A pad prevents dye transfer, marring, staining, and scratching to the floor or carpeting beneath
- Comfort - A pad adds extra cushiony softness underfoot
- Cleanliness - A pad allows for easier vacuuming as it holds the rug in position