Plain - Indigo
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
This indoor barrier mat is part of our best selling plains collection. Here is a range that will blend into any home setting. The fleck design combined with an attractive colour palette helps disguise the mud and dirt. The fleck colours in this barrier mat are navy and mid blue.
Our cotton Hug Rugs are manufactured at our mills in Yorkshire using recycled materials so they're great for the environment as well as being brilliant at keeping your floors clean. They trap up to 95% of dust, dirt and mud and are super absorbent. We have now added Anti-Viral and Anti-Bacterial technology to all our plain Hug Rugs too, so they are even more effective at keeping your home hygienic & safe!
Why we're sure you'll love our Hug Rugs:
- Manufactured in the UK
- Made from recycled materials
- Traps up to 95% of dirt, dust and mud
- Machine washable at 30°C
- Non-slip rubber backing
- Absorb up to 3x their own weight in water
When a Hug Rug is treated with our Anti-Viral and Anti-Bacterial technology it gives the mat added freshness, stain protection and extended product life. Formulated to provide excellent durability, treated products continue to offer performance after multiple cleanings or extended exposure to environmental stresses. For full technical details see here.
- *Tested and proven to be effective against representative types of virus, Feline Coronavirus and Influenza H I N I.
- Proven to control up to 99.9% & inhibit the growth of harmful bacteria on the mat - including MRSA, E.Coli and S.Choleraesuis.
- Ensures long lasting hygiene and freshness.
- Built in resistance to the growth of odour causing and harmful bacteria and/or mould and mildew, so extending the life of the mat.
- Shown to be effective against dust mites and associated allergens.
- Non-migrating technology: migration to the skin or release into the environment.
- Durable to domestic washing at 30C.
We back our Hug Rugs with a 5-year guarantee!
*Free delivery over £75 offer is on orders equal to or greater than £75 before postage is applied. This offer is unavailable for non-mainland UK addresses, including our lovely customers across the waters in Northern Ireland, some areas of the Highlands and Islands; instead a postage discount of £4.95 will be applied.Find Out More
We are sure you will love your new Hug at Home product but if for any reason you feel you need to send it back please do it within 28 days and we will be happy to exchange or refund the money. For any purchases made in December the returns period will be extended until the end of January 2022.Find Out More
Why Hug Rugs are Fabulous…
At Hug At Home we have always looked for the best way of preventing harmful waste, and as part of that we have invested in technology that allows us to add renewable rubber and post industrial plastics into the rubber backing of our Hug Rugs - saving over 100 tonnes of plastic per year going to landfill and damaging our environment! We are very proud of the fact that our textile mills in Yorkshire are ZERO waste to landfill!
From the sourcing of our materials, the development of entirely new manufacturing processes, using cleaner/greener sources of electricity made by hydro pumps, windmill farms and solar, through to our products disposal and recycling, we try to considered everything to ensure we have as light an environmental footprint as possible.