We are sure you will love your new Hug At Home product but if for any reason you feel you need to send it back please do it within 28 days and we will be happy to exchange or refund the money.
Return Postage and packaging costs are non-refundable but if the mat is faulty we will cover the cost for you, please keep proof of postage in case it gets lost on the way to us. Please package all returns items in their original packaging and return in the same condition that you received it.
Returns Address: The Hug Team, Phoenox Textiles Ltd, Spring Grove Mills, Clayton West, Huddersfield, HD8 9HH
Did you know we also offer an easy returns service?
Call us on 01484 864 304 where we can provide a DPD returns label via email or post. (This service is only available in England, Scotland and Wales).
We're sorry that in most circumstances it's not possible to make changes to your order once you've placed it. If you'd like to add products to your order, please place a new order for these items.
If you need to change details of your delivery address, remove items from your order or cancel it completely, please give one of our Hug Team a call on 01484 864 304. Please be ready to quote your order number and order date.
If your order has already left our warehouse for delivery to you, then you'll need to follow our Returns procedure above in the event of any unwanted products.
PLEASE NOTE: Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013 (EU customers only)
In addition to our goodwill policy on returns, as a consumer, this legislation offers you the following cancellation rights when you buy online or by phone:
- You're entitled to cancel your contract if you wish, provided that you exercise your right no longer than 14 days after the day on which you receive the goods
- Your right to return products does not apply to goods made to your specification.
- If you wish to exercise your right of cancellation, you're obliged to retain possession of the goods and take reasonable care of them until your return them
- To exercise the right to cancel, you must inform us of your decision to cancel your contract by a clear statement, including details of your name, address, details of the order you wish to cancel and, where available, your phone number and email address
- You can cancel by calling one of our hug Team on 01484 864 304
- If you decide to cancel, you should return the goods to us at your cost within 14 days of cancellation and we'll reimburse you (by the method used to pay for the original transaction) the amount in relation to goods to which cancellation rights apply. We won't refund your original delivery charge unless the goods are faulty, damaged, or not as described. We may make a deduction from the reimbursement for loss in value of any goods supplied, if the loss is the result of unnecessary handling by you. We'll refund you no later than 14 days after the day we receive the goods back from you.
Hug Rug Warranty
For your peace of mind, our lovely Hug Rug mats are quality checked and are guaranteed against manufacturing defects for a period of five years from the date of purchase, unless otherwise stated. If a manufacturing defect is found, we will be happy to repair or replace your product, including all delivery charges.
Items purchased through authorised retailers are also guaranteed however please contact the relevant authorised retailer if a manufacturing defect is found, and they will be happy to repair or replace your product.
A manufacturing defect is defined as any fault in the product’s materials or workmanship, which is present at time of receipt.
Damaged caused a result of the following conditions are not classed as manufacturing defects, and will not be covered by our guarantee:
- Accidental damage
- Acceptable (normal) wear and tear
- Damage caused by abuse of negligence
- Have not used or maintained in accordance with the Care Instructions
- Any product which has been modified or repaired by anyone other than Phoenox textiles Limited
- Were purchased as pre-owned, refurbished or sold as seen
- Were purchased via an unauthorised reseller
- In the unlikely event that your product becomes defective during the guarantee period, please contact Customer Services on 01484 864 304. To ensure that we are able to deal with your enquiry as efficiently as possible we would ask that you include:
- Proof of purchase (if the item was ordered via our website please provide your order number)
- A picture of item which illustrates the issue
- A description of the issue, with details on when it was first noted
Please do not return products to us without contacting us first, we do not accept liability for any items returned to us without authorisation. If we request that an item is returned to us, we do not accept liability for loss or damage in transit so please ensure that products are adequately packaged and returned to us via a tracked service (if we do not supply a pre-paid label).
Please note that the warranty provided is subject to all applicable local laws. This warranty does not affect your statutory rights.