The countdown to Christmas is on!
Unwrap festive treats and with our interactive advent calendar! Come back each day for new surprises and delights.Take Me There
Multi Paw 1 - Car Boot Protector
- Traps dirt, dust and mud
- Machine washable at 30ºC
- Manufactured in Yorkshire
- Easy to clean stains
- Easy to remove
- Made with anti-slip and anti-stain rubber backing
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
SIZE AVAILABLE: 80cm x 100cm (mat) PLUS 70cm x 50cm (rubber bumper protector). The bumper is added to the mat with velcro for easy removal.
A brand new range from Phoenox Textiles, made at our factories in Yorkshire, inspired by the love for our pets.
We developed these car boot protectors as we know how muddy our cars can get after those outdoor adventures with our dogs. They are big enough to cover your boot and the added bumper protector is easily rolled in and out to protect your paintwork from doggy scratch marks.
- 100% British design and manufacture
- Extra hard wearing, made from nylon fibres with anti-slip, anti-stain rubber backing
- Dense pile traps dirt, dust & mud to protect from muddy paw prints
- Stain resistant - keeps the mat looking new for longer
- Washable at 30°C (USA - cold or below 86°F)
Delivery & returns
*Free delivery over £75 offer is on orders equal to or greater than £75 after any discounts have been applied and before the postage cost is applied. This offer is unavailable for non-mainland UK addresses, including our lovely customers across the waters in Northern Ireland, some areas of the Highlands and Islands; instead a postage discount of £4.95 will be applied.Find Out More
We are sure you will love your new Hug at Home product but if for any reason you feel you need to send it back please do it within 28 days and we will be happy to exchange or refund the money. Please note that anything bought in the seconds sale has a 14 day return period.Find Out More
Lovely list of benefits
Why Howler & Scratch is Fabulous…
Our Howler & Scratch nylon car boot protectors are perfect for keeping the back of your car clean and scratch free. They are stain resistant with nylon fibres and non-slip rubber backing. Dense pile traps dirt, dust and mud, as well as being ultra absorbent to protect from muddy paw prints.
Caring for your washable rug
Regular vacuuming will help keep your washable rug looking new for longer and prevent dirt that is on the surface of the rug getting embedded. We would recommend the use of a suction vacuum cleaner to ensure that the pile of the rug isn't damaged. It is always useful to rotate your rug on a regular basis to even out the wear of the rug.
SPILLS & STAINS:
Our washable rugs are stain resistant, but any spills should be dealt with as they happen to prevent permanent stains on your rug. Follow the below steps for the best way to treat the spill:
- Blot up excess with a clean cloth or paper towel
- Lift up the rug to check the spill hasn't leaked through
- Machine wash at 40°C
- Line dry your rug
Rugs without a rubber backing need a rug grip to stop them from slipping and creeping! We recommend buying our anti-slip underlay which can be cut to the size and shape of your rug.
- Safety - No matter where the rug is placed (on carpet or hard flooring), a pad keeps the rug in place to prevent slips and pulls
- Longevity - Believe it or not, a rug grip extends the life of your rug by preventing the fibres from being crushed. The pad acts as a buffer between the hard surface below and the rug above.
- Protection - Very important! A pad prevents dye transfer, marring, staining, and scratching to the floor or carpeting beneath.
- Comfort - A pad adds extra cushiony softness underfoot.
- Cleanliness - A pad allows for easier vacuuming as it holds the rug in position.