Sense - Rose
- Made using recycled plastic bottles
- Machine washable at 30ºC
- Manufactured in Yorkshire
- Fast drying
- Super soft underfoot
- Stain resistant - wash out spills and marks
- Hard-wearing and long-lasting
- Mould, moth and mildew resistant
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Introducing our luxurious Sense Rose mat from our best-selling Hug Rug range. This mat is 100% made from PET recycled plastic bottles and manufactured here in the UK.
Turning waste plastics into beautiful sustainable products makes SENSE!
- Manufactured from 100% recycled plastic bottles
- Stain resistant - spills and marks wash out easily
- Machine Washable at 30°C
- Mould, mildew and moth resistant
- Resistant to dust, mites so ideal for allergy sufferers
- Hard wearing and long lasting
- UV stable which means the lovely colour you choose will last
- Making things better for wildlife - designed to fit your life
Delivery & returns
*Free delivery over £75 offer is on orders equal to or greater than £75 after any discounts have been applied and before the postage cost is applied. This offer is unavailable for non-mainland UK addresses, including our lovely customers across the waters in Northern Ireland, some areas of the Highlands and Islands; instead a postage discount of £4.95 will be applied.Find Out More
We are sure you will love your new Hug at Home product but if for any reason you feel you need to send it back please do it within 28 days and we will be happy to exchange or refund the money. Please note that anything bought in the seconds sale has a 14 day return period.Find Out More
We have created a handy little guide to help you understand how big our rugs are in relation to different furniture in a room. Obviously your particular furniture may vary from the diagrams shown here but hopefully this will give a basic guide to size and proportion.
If you require any help or information about sizes please contact us on 01484 864304.
Lovely list of benefits
Why Hug Rug Sense is Fabulous…
After the success of our Hug Rug Woven range, we are delighted to be recycling so many more plastic bottles by bringing you this beautiful contemporary range of Hug Rug Sense mats which have tufts made from 100% recycled plastics (salvaged from the ocean and from land) and recycled plastic in the backing as well - how clever is that! They are super soft underfoot and mould, mildew and moth resistant which means they stay fresher for longer. They are easy to wash and quick dry making them perfect for anywhere in your home – and by buying one you’re helping the planet at the same time!
Caring for your Hug Rug/Hug Rug Sense
All our Hug Rugs are made using only top quality materials. They are easy to care for and our cotton Hug Rugs get more absorbent with every wash.
Please follow the instructions below when caring for your Hug Rug or Hug Rug Sense. Only wash the Hug Rug when necessary.
- New Hug Rugs may shed excess cotton, this is normal and will stop once it has been brushed a few times or washed.
- To save water – allow mud and dirt to dry and then simply brush it away.
- To give the rug a longer life place it in a cotton pillow case, machine wash on a quick cotton wash at 30ºC with drum at a low spin speed.
- Remove any excess cotton, mud and any other debris before washing as best as possible by brushing/hoovering your Hug Rug.
- Excess cotton may arise in filter – so check filter on washing machine regularly.
- Do not use biological washing detergent as this may fade the colour.
- Do not use fabric conditioner as this will reduce the effect of its performance.
- Flat, Aga rail or line dry naturally. Hug Rugs can be tumble dried on a cool setting for 10 minutes to plush the pile – this is optional.
- Never place a Hug Rug on a damp floor.
- Never place a Hug Rug in the tumble dryer on high heat setting for a long period of time.
- As with any soft furnishings – if left in direct sunlight the colour will fade.
- Leaving a steam cleaner on the Hug Rug for too long may cause the backing to crumple.
Our mats are designed not to leave marks, however a combination of cleaning products, sunlight & heat may effect and/or cause discolouration to certain types of flooring when covered. We would advise you to please lift the mat frequently to allow the floor under the mat to be cleaned and aired. Our backing is a natural based product free, from vinyl & PVC. For specialist flooring please check with the manufacturer before using any rubber backed mats.