Herringbone Throw Rose
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Our woven Herringbone Rose Throws have the softness of wool but they are in fact made from 100% recycled plastic bottles! Warm and cosy these throws are great for use all around your home or even outside on those warm summer days.
Planet friendly - yet so practical.
- Manufactured from 100% recycled plastic bottles
- Stain resistant - spills and marks wash out easily
- Washable at 30°C
- Mould, mildew and moth resistant
- Resistant to dust mites so ideal for allergy sufferers - how fabulous!
- Ideal for indoor or outdoor use (do not leave outside in bad weather though)
- UV stable which means the lovely colour you chose will last
- Making things better for wildlife - designed to fit your life
- 100% recyclable at the end of life - so they'll never end up polluting the environment
These products have an open weave, which may be prone to snagging like any other woven product when used in high traffic areas (or if your pets have long claws).
*Free delivery over £50 offer is on orders equal to or greater than £50 before postage is applied. This offer is unavailable for non-mainland UK addresses, including our lovely customers across the waters in Northern Ireland, some areas of the Highlands and Islands; instead a postage discount of £4.95 will be applied.Find Out More
We are sure you will love your new Hug at Home product but if for any reason you feel you need to send it back please do it within 28 days and we will be happy to exchange or refund the money. For any purchases made in December the returns period will be extended until the end of January 2022.Find Out More
Why Hug Rug Woven is Fabulous…
We’ve been recycling plastic bottles for our lovely Hug Rugs for over 10 years and we are delighted to be recycling so many more by bringing you this beautiful range made 100% from recycled plastics, salvaged from the ocean and from land. We work closely with our weaving partners to create a product that has the qualities we require from our products whilst having the environmental credentials that we strive to maintain across our Hug range.
Our products look and feel like wool but can be used indoors or outdoors and are mould, mildew and moth resistant which means they stay fresher for longer. They are all easy wash and quick dry making them perfect for anywhere in your home and garden – and by buying one you’re helping the planet at the same time!