Jute Extra Rug Circle Natural
- Made from 100% Jute, a natural plant fibre
- Hand-made braid stitched
- Environmentally friendly flooring solution
- Great for medium traffic areas
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Choose jute, a truly natural rug made from plant fibres. On trend, Jute Extra offers an elegant, flexible flatweaves will look great anywhere. With different shapes available, they works well in medium-traffic spaces such as home offices, conservatories, bedrooms, living and dining rooms. Jute is a natural, renewable resource giving you an environmentally friendly flooring solution.
PILE CONTENT: 100% Jute
CONSTRUCTION: Handmade braid stitched
Please note, this rugs colours may vary slightly from the photograph.
Delivery & returns
*Free delivery over £75 offer is on orders equal to or greater than £75 after any discounts have been applied and before the postage cost is applied. This offer is unavailable for non-mainland UK addresses, including our lovely customers across the waters in Northern Ireland, some areas of the Highlands and Islands; instead a postage discount of £4.95 will be applied.Find Out More
We are sure you will love your new Hug at Home product but if for any reason you feel you need to send it back please do it within 28 days and we will be happy to exchange or refund the money. Please note that anything bought in the seconds sale has a 14 day return period.Find Out More
Lovely list of benefits
Why Origin Rugs are Fabulous
Our natural rug ranges are a collaborative effort of many people, a highly talented team of dedicated professionals spread over our own manufacturing plants in the UK and India. From the designers, spinners and weavers to the people who deliver and lay the finished rug, the result of all this is a hand made rug of the highest quality. Origin Rugs offer a contemporary range of patterns and designs in a variety of sizes and colours to make a statement in your home. Created using the finest yarns available, together with our sustainable approach to manufacturing, the Origin Rugs ranges have a timeless quality that will make your home feel special. Each time you choose one, you’ll be walking in the footsteps of three generations of craftsman rug makers and you’ll feel the luxurious texture and warmth with every step. READ MORE ABOUT WHY OUR MATS & RUGS ARE FABULOUS
Caring for your jute rug
Vacuuming your Jute rug thoroughly on a weekly basis will prevent dirt that is on the surface of the rug getting embedded and making it much harder to clean. We recommend turning off your vacuum's beater bar as this can erode and damage the natural fibres and therefore decrease the life of your rug. Don’t forget to also vacuum under the rug as Jute rugs can shed grass fibres which leave dust under the rug.
SPILLS & STAINS:
Any spills should be dealt with as soon as they happen to prevent permanent stains on your Jute rug. Follow the below steps for the best way to treat the spill:
- Blot up excess with a clean white cloth or paper towel - do not rub as this can deepen the spill into the fibres
- Use a clean cloth and warm water to clean the spill
- For acidic stains (such as wine and tomato sauce) these need to be neutralised and removed with soda water
- For stubborn stains try blotting with a small amount of washing up liquid diluted in water. Once the stain has gone blot the area with clean water to remove the soap
- Dry damp spots with a hairdryer
Jute is a very absorbent material and holds on to water and other liquids easily. It is important to use as little water as possible when cleaning your rug, Jute rugs will mould if they are not allowed to dry completely.
Rugs without a rubber backing need a rug grip to stop them from slipping and creeping! We recommend buying our anti-slip underlay which can be cut to the size and shape of your rug.
- Safety - No matter where the rug is placed (on carpet or hard flooring), a pad keeps the rug in place to prevent slips and pulls
- Longevity - Believe it or not, a rug grip extends the life of your rug by preventing the fibres from being crushed. The pad acts as a buffer between the hard surface below and the rug above
- Protection - Very important! A pad prevents dye transfer, marring, staining, and scratching to the floor or carpeting beneath
- Comfort - A pad adds extra cushiony softness underfoot
- Cleanliness - A pad allows for easier vacuuming as it holds the rug in position