The countdown to Christmas is on!
Unwrap festive treats and with our interactive advent calendar! Come back each day for new surprises and delights.Take Me There
My Rug Charcoal
- Washable and fast drying
- Manufactured in Yorkshire
- Made with extra strong fibres to make it long-lasting
- Non-slip flexible rubber backing
- Reduces bacterial growth by 70%
- Suitable for any area of the home
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Every home needs a My Rug or two! These beautifully soft, long pile rugs are stain resistant and washable.
They are available in a wide range of colours and sizes which make them ideal for all around the modern day home.
- 100% British design and manufacture
- Extra hygienic - Reduces bacterial growth by 70%*
- Stain resistant**
- Made from 100% Polypropylene frisee
- Washable and quick dry for easy care
- Colour fast, wash-fast, light-fast & fade resistant
- Non-slip flexible rubber backing and whipped edges
- Soft and comfortable, extra long pile that will never flatten
- Extra strong fibres make it long lasting
- No shedding, anti-static pile
- Resistant to mould, mildew and bacteria
- Suitable for any area of the home - great range of colours
*Independent tests have shown that these mats reduce the growth of bacteria by 70.86%
**We can not be held responsible for any damage to flooring underneath the rug if a spill leaks through.
Delivery & returns
*Free delivery over £75 offer is on orders equal to or greater than £75 after any discounts have been applied and before the postage cost is applied. This offer is unavailable for non-mainland UK addresses, including our lovely customers across the waters in Northern Ireland, some areas of the Highlands and Islands; instead a postage discount of £4.95 will be applied.Find Out More
We are sure you will love your new Hug at Home product but if for any reason you feel you need to send it back please do it within 28 days and we will be happy to exchange or refund the money. Please note that anything bought in the seconds sale has a 14 day return period.Find Out More
Lovely list of benefits
Why My Rug is Fabulous…
My Rug was created to meet the demands for an easy care, versatile, stain resistant, family friendly product. When you need practicality and a pop of colour at affordable prices My Rug is the perfect choice.
Design is where everything begins – from designing yarns, colour palettes and even specialist machinery to get the look and feel we are after. This comes from years of experience, knowledge of latest trends and a highly creative team who work hard to create and develop our products.
Caring for your easy care rug
Our range of easy care rugs are highly stain-resistant, long lasting and will not grow mildew or fade when exposed to bright window light. Some of this range is suitable for outdoor spaces and they are all ideal for indoor areas with high-moisture content or where frequent spills occur. Our easy care rugs are ideal for high traffic areas, hallways, kid's bedrooms, playrooms, basements, conservatories and garden rooms.
It is completely normal for your new rug to shed fluff at first, this is caused by excess fibres that attach during the spinning process. Once the rug has been vacuumed a few times this will lessen and eventually stop. Regular vacuuming will help to keep your rug looking new for longer and prevent dirt that is on the surface of the rug getting embedded and making it much harder to clean. We would recommend the use of a suction vacuum cleaner to ensure that the pile of the rug isn’t damaged.
SPILLS & STAINS:
Any spills should be dealt with as soon as they happen to prevent permanent stains on your easy care rug. Follow the below steps for the best way to treat the spill:
- Spot clean immediately after a spill or if the rug gets marked
- Blot with a wet cloth to dilute the stain
- Follow with a liquid soap on a wet cloth
- Scrub until the stain lifts
- Rinse until all the soap has gone
Hang to dry
Rugs without a rubber backing need a rug grip to stop them from slipping and creeping! We recommend buying our anti-slip underlay which can be cut to the size and shape of your rug.
- Safety - No matter where the rug is placed (on carpet or hard flooring), a pad keeps the rug in place to prevent slips and pulls
- Longevity - Believe it or not, a rug grip extends the life of your rug by preventing the fibres from being crushed. The pad acts as a buffer between the hard surface below and the rug above
- Protection - Very important! A pad prevents dye transfer, marring, staining, and scratching to the floor or carpeting beneath
- Comfort - A pad adds extra cushiony softness underfoot
- Cleanliness - A pad allows for easier vacuuming as it holds the rug in position