Maine Rug Dove Grey
- Made from the finest New Zealand and European wools
- Hand woven
- Made with a thick, luxurious pile
- Adds warmth and texture to your room
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Add warmth to your floor and room with this Maine Dove Grey rug from the Origin Rugs Collection.
This range offers a natural contemporary style that experiements with texture and adds a modern twist to floor coverings.
Oversized tubular threads, made from the finest New Zealand and European wools, sit well with modern or traditional surroundings and the neutral colourways compliment the aesthetics of the natural textures.
Pile Weight: 4000 GR/M2
For a quick guide to rug sizes, take a look at our handy size guide.
Please note, this rugs colours may vary slightly from the photograph.
Delivery & returns
*Free delivery over £75 offer is on orders equal to or greater than £75 after any discounts have been applied and before the postage cost is applied. This offer is unavailable for non-mainland UK addresses, including our lovely customers across the waters in Northern Ireland, some areas of the Highlands and Islands; instead a postage discount of £4.95 will be applied.Find Out More
We are sure you will love your new Hug at Home product but if for any reason you feel you need to send it back please do it within 28 days and we will be happy to exchange or refund the money. Please note that anything bought in the seconds sale has a 14 day return period.Find Out More
Lovely list of benefits
Why Origin Rugs are Fabulous…
Our natural rug ranges are a collaborative effort of many people, a highly talented team of dedicated professionals spread over our own manufacturing plants in the UK and India. From the designers, spinners and weavers to the people who deliver and lay the finished rug, the result of all this is a hand made rug of the highest quality.
Origin Rugs offer a more contemporary range of patterns and designs in a variety of sizes and colours to make a statement in your home.
Created using the finest yarns available, together with our sustainable approach to manufacturing, the Origin Rugs range has a timeless quality that will make your home feel special.
Caring for your wool/wool mix rug
It is completely normal for your new wool or wool mix rug to shed fluff at first, this is caused by excess fibres that attach during the spinning process. Once the rug has been vacuumed a few times this will lessen and eventually stop. Regular vacuuming will help to keep your rug looking new for longer and prevent dirt that is on the surface of the rug getting embedded and making it much harder to clean. We would recommend the use of a suction vacuum cleaner to ensure that the pile of the rug isn’t damaged. It is always useful to rotate your rug on a regular basis to even out the wear of the rug or fade if it is in natural sunlight.
SPILLS & STAINS:
Any spills should be dealt with as soon as they happen to prevent permanent stains on your wool or wool mix rug. Follow the below steps for the best way to treat the spill:
- Blot up excess with a clean, white cloth or paper towel - do not rub as this can spread the spill
- Working from the outer edge of the stain to the centre, apply wool carpet cleaner (or wool approved laundry detergent) with a clean cloth
- Pat with a paper towel and leave to dry
- Vacuum the rug
- If the stain is still visible repeat the process until the stain is completely removed
If trying to remove the stain yourself doesn’t work contact a professional carpet/rug cleaning company
Rugs without a rubber backing need a rug grip to stop them from slipping and creeping! We recommend buying our anti-slip underlay which can be cut to the size and shape of your rug.
- Safety - No matter where the rug is placed (on carpet or hard flooring), a pad keeps the rug in place to prevent slips and pulls
- Longevity - Believe it or not, a rug grip extends the life of your rug by preventing the fibres from being crushed. The pad acts as a buffer between the hard surface below and the rug above
- Protection - Very important! A pad prevents dye transfer, marring, staining, and scratching to the floor or carpeting beneath
- Comfort - A pad adds extra cushiony softness underfoot
- Cleanliness - A pad allows for easier vacuuming as it holds the rug in position