Genuine Sheepskin Rug Duck Egg
- Made using 100% natural New Zealand long haired wool
- Luxurious and super soft
- Great for use in a variety of styles and locations
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Enhance your interior with our luxury, super soft sheepskin rugs. Made using the finest 100% natural New Zealand long haired wool, indulge yourself with our luxurious sheepskin rugs. Use them as a welcoming focal piece to your room laid in front of a log burning fire or have them draped over your favourite armchair to add a sense of style and comfort. Lay one of our double sheepskins beside your bed to add a dreamy, romantic touch to your room. Choose from one of our range of soft on trend colours to give your interior a lift.
For a quick guide to rug sizes, take a look at our handy size guide.
Please note, this rugs colours may vary slightly from the photograph.
Delivery & returns
*Free delivery over £75 offer is on orders equal to or greater than £75 after any discounts have been applied and before the postage cost is applied. This offer is unavailable for non-mainland UK addresses, including our lovely customers across the waters in Northern Ireland, some areas of the Highlands and Islands; instead a postage discount of £4.95 will be applied.Find Out More
We are sure you will love your new Hug at Home product but if for any reason you feel you need to send it back please do it within 28 days and we will be happy to exchange or refund the money. Please note that anything bought in the seconds sale has a 14 day return period.Find Out More
Lovely list of benefits
Why Origin Rugs are Fabulous…
Our natural rug ranges are a collaborative effort of many people, a highly talented team of dedicated professionals spread over our own manufacturing plants in the UK and India. From the designers, spinners and weavers to the people who deliver and lay the finished rug, the result of all this is a hand made rug of the highest quality.
Origin Rugs offer a more contemporary range of patterns and designs in a variety of sizes and colours to make a statement in your home.
Created using the finest yarns available, together with our sustainable approach to manufacturing, the Origin Rugs range has a timeless quality that will make your home feel special.
Caring for your sheepskin rug
Regular vacuuming will help to maintain the fibres in your sheepskin rug. Do not use a vacuum with a beater bar as this can damage the fibres, instead, we recommend you use the suction hose attachment as it is much gentler on the rug. We also recommend occasionally brushing your sheepskin rug with a wire pet brush - it is completely normal for some of the fibres to come out when brushing.
SPILLS & STAINS:
Any spills should be dealt with as soon as they happen to prevent permanent stains on your sheepskin rug. Follow the below steps for the best way to treat the spill:
- Blot up excess with a clean, dry cloth or paper towel - do not rub as this can spread the spill
- Pick up any solids using a spoon (or other kitchen utensil), avoid pushing any of the substance into the rug
- Using cold or lukewarm water mixed with some wool shampoo (washing up liquid, mild soap or baby shampoo works just as well if you don't have wool shampoo), gently wipe the stain in the direction of the fur
- Allow your rug to dry flat - keep away from heat and out of direct sunlight
- Once completely dry brush or vacuum your sheepskin rug
Rugs without a rubber backing need a rug grip to stop them from slipping and creeping! We recommend buying our anti-slip underlay which can be cut to the size and shape of your rug.
- Safety - No matter where the rug is placed (on carpet or hard flooring), a pad keeps the rug in place to prevent slips and pulls
- Longevity - Believe it or not, a rug grip extends the life of your rug by preventing the fibres from being crushed. The pad acts as a buffer between the hard surface below and the rug above
- Protection - Very important! A pad prevents dye transfer, marring, staining, and scratching to the floor or carpeting beneath
- Comfort - A pad adds extra cushiony softness underfoot
- Cleanliness - A pad allows for easier vacuuming as it holds the rug in position